Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thus the Republic falls to applause: No Fly list and gun control
(06-19-2016, 03:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Nixon kept an Enemies List. Hitler kept an Enemies List. Mao kept an Enemies list... and now the US government
does the same. This is no longer the free land I was born in, nor the free land I fought for. It looks a lot more like
the old Soviet Union - they very folks we were fighting against back in the day.
The Republic has already fallen, without a shot even being fired...

My Gosh! Not a truer word spoken.

I cannot comment on the gun-control situation as I'm not of the USA, but there's another principle
that Ninurta points at in the above paragraph that I totally agree with.

The overall foundations that the USA is built on is constantly being undermined by the tactic of
conditioning people to only look at different facets of 'security-orientated' debates. Piece-by-piece,
your liberties have not only been eroded, in some cases, they have gone.

Yet the media -who only need snippets and news-bites for their rating-coveting businesses, deliver
the information in such a way that the entire landscape of your freedoms is never truly shown.
Hence it's gun-control, politically-correct leniency for certain belief structures, fear-mongering for
certain belief structures, alleged Police strong-arm tactics, racial and gender arguments and many,
many more.

All bars on the fencing for herding the sheep to the pen.
Said with respect.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thus the Republic falls to applause: No Fly list and gun control - by BIAD - 06-19-2016, 09:41 PM