Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting
(02-16-2018, 12:04 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 11:43 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: But he also brought down the walls of Jericho well after said will was given. Free will doesn't mean it can't let a bolt of lightning go every so often  tinycool

No.  Actually, it was the men who brought down the wall by blowing a trumpet as they marched around it. God instructed them to do it, and they did.

Men today aren't following God's commandments so much, or any other deity that instructs us to be good little children and play nice together.

The Patriots are working on getting rid of the evil, and that's why we will win in the end.  Good always wins over evil, even though sometimes it may not appear that way. 

The game isn't over yet, and I'm afraid the evil ones are going to cause a lot more chaos before all is said and done.  They know they are a sinking ship.

men blowing a trumpet can't bring down the greatest defensive wall of antiquity. Instructed or not, it just isn't physically possible (and there have been attempts - even ones shown on TV - to replicate the scenario). 

How about Mana being dropped into the desert to feed a fleeing people? Jesus bringing people back to life? Asshole and devil playing "who's got the bigger cock" with Job and all that was dear to him?

My point (should you choose to accept) is don't stand here and defend the "man of the Old Testament" nor the man of the New while kids are getting blown to bits by guns, cancer, starvation, and war. It just doesn't work, no matter how "Mysterious" people claim a god should be. Let that fucker be a unicorn in the sky like the North Koreans think and be done with it. 

Spirituality? Now that's different. That's how I say "I have no idea what's going on here, but I think there are records out there that can explain". And the akashic records hold that truth. But at least they don't try to lie about it by saying "bow on your knees to me so that your kids can get shot to death but but be at peace with angel wings while you anguish in pain and suffering". 

Yeah, fuck that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by DuckforcoveR - 02-16-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-27-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: At least 20 injured in Fla. high school shooting - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 08:52 PM