Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
80 Million Years Old,,,,, and still Alive!?
(07-19-2020, 07:52 PM)guohua Wrote: I have to ask, why would a creature that does not have contact with humans slap the window and make itself known?

Then I was thinking, they may have been moving in the direction of a family or group caring for young and the one tried to get their attention to move away or fallow it.

Actually, I would like to hear from our photoshop members, like @"BIAD"  @"gordi"  and others here if the two camera shot they caught of this creature looks real or photoshopped.

Also, I'm not sure but was it Animal Planet or some other Cable show caught in a Hoax some years ago about mermaids?

Well, IMHO the movement of the creature lacks any sign the inertia/momentum that I'd expect an animal of that size to have.
(It changes speed and direction too quickly for me, showing a lack of real mass.)
Have you ever watched footage of deep-sea divers?
It's like they're almost moving in slo-mo, partly because of their mass and partly because of the drag imposed by the water.

Granted some sea-creatures can move and change direction much quicker than human divers, but that figure looked humanoid(ish) to me? The movement just screamed CGI to me.

The two camera angles are fairly convincing at first glance, but with the modern video graphics software that's available now, I think it would be fairly routine to create two synched views of any CGI creature they created. (Just watch ANY modern sci-fi / horror film with a creature in it!)

My gut feeling is HOAX.
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 80 Million Years Old,,,,, and still Alive!? - by gordi - 07-19-2020, 08:07 PM