Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally
There are many instances of "left vs. right" that need to be condemned. A man doesn't want an IRS agent kicking in his door because he didn't sign up for health insurance? totally legit. 

A person doesn't want to be force fed a tax plan you don't like? completely understand (and I will probably be marching there with you)

Don't like who the president is? Think his Monkey wife is ruining your kids lunch? Ok, I don't expect you to like them, but don't preach to me this "respect the office" shift that you failed to do for the last 8 years. 

Don't like not bombing the shit out of everyone ALL THE TIME? Vote for McCain again. 

Don't like abortion? Neither do I. Let's have a chat about how to fix this. 

Don't like gay people? Get over yourself. Who cares. You're right, it's Adam and Eve...Until they got kicked the fuck out of the garden, so who the hell are we to complain? 

Don't like Jews? Black people? Mexicans? Chinese? Saudis? And you think it's ok to march in full Nazi uniforms through the streets of the USA? 

Go back to the 40's. Simple as that. If you can't figure out how to do it, just dunk your head in a bucket of water and breath in really deep (I promise it works).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-14-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by DuckforcoveR - 08-14-2017, 02:37 AM