Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top Clinton Aide Summoned By Congress Turns Up Dead
(04-03-2017, 11:21 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Weird. I can't find any record of:

A) The man himself outside of the top 10 stories on google (from sketchy at best sites) relating to this post (which all link back to the same source, usapolitics)

B) any record of Gowdy still investigating. A list of his committees is on his website and nothing about the email "scandal"

C) Any record of a new congressional subpoena (for anybody involved in the email thing, let alone this guy)

D) Found by Huma herself? come on people...

E) This source knows Huma was there to talk about Clinton's run for mayor?  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing  

And (drum roll please....) The story was first posted on April 1st?  minusculebonker

I looked at the date before posting and my source says March 31st. 

It could be fake news, but the fact that Hillary and Bill have a long list of dead bodies connected to them can't be denied.  Nor, can it be denied that the CIA has some technology that can kill people without leaving a trace pointing back to anyone.

If this particular article is false, then shame on the author for posting it!   smalltappingfoot

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top Clinton Aide Summoned By Congress Turns Up Dead - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-03-2017, 01:44 PM