Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yes...There is an actual Snowflake Handbook.
(03-18-2017, 12:40 PM)BIAD Wrote: We follow rules and laws, we interact in a manner conducive with better survival rates
and we hope to promote our species as a civilised society. Ergo, we all tend to move in
the same direction and if those we deem custodians of this majority suggest means and
ways of bettering ourselves, natural societal-thought is that it's purely for our benefit and
holds no -or the least negative outcomes by following the suggestions.

But what happens when complacency sets in and those custodians believe a certain way
is correct that may have a negative impact? How is this action implemented to -not only
ensure the majority or 'Establishment' is kept secure, but to also ensure that this majority
will blindly accept these requirements and not peruse any possible shortfalls?

Well, the complacency alone assists. I would suggest that the Establishment would lean on
'This is how we are and we've gotten this far on our say-so, so surely we will be correct in
our actions'
And there's merit in that.

But how do you out-wit those who perceive the world in a manner that is opposed to
your own goals...? How do you deal with those who want the whole curtain pulled back
to see the full implications of societal control?

You indoctrinate the next generations to never perceive such ideals. You say "look this
way" and never even mention to not look the other way because your persuasion from
an early age, will make the subjects doubt the very thought of looking there -never mind
it's content.

Flying saucers don't exist, why? Because you're not currently sitting on the hull of one and
the Establishment has told you they don't exist. One reason is real only in the fact that you've
no sensory proof at this time.

The other is based on faith that if the information that the majority take in is generally
accepted, then rationality demands that it's true because of herd-instinct tends to shake
out as universally beneficial to all.
Hence, real!

But we never ask for proof, we never stop and question this subtle controlling because
we've been conditioned by those who we trusted within a family setting and society at
large, that what we're told is the correct information.

If the 'established' way is correct, then without the true reasons why the young should
be warned about dubious narratives should create suspicion. In my view, a person should
find their own way and not be 'corralled' to stay away from the flames.

Warnings from Elders are good, but the young should also be able to see the alleged
monsters behind the door.

Very well stated.   minusculeclap

This also applies to religion/spiritualism.  One religion should never be looked upon as THE ONLY TRUTH, in my opinion. This is why we have had wars since it's origin.
Even in Christianity there are so many different branches/denominations who all seem to teach that they are the only true way to believe, not to even mention all the others, like Hinduism, Buddhism, Pagan, Catholic, Islamic, etc.
A person needs to take a look at all that is taught in each, and then choose what resonates with them in their heart. In my opinion, there is some truth to be gained in all of them.
This was the hardest of all my earthly lessons; breaking away from the established religion I was brain-washed with for 14 years during my childhood.
And, to this day, I still find myself looking at some things through the eyes of that indoctrination all those years ago, and saying, "Wait a minute; I know this isn't right."

As for the UFOs, all a person has to do is look up into the night sky to know we have been lied to. It might take several nights, but once you see a "star" doing zig-zag patterns in the sky, it tends to wake you up.   tinybiggrin Then you have to open your mind and start the research to learn the truth for yourself. 
Unfortunately, with so many people looking down in a trance state at their cell phones these days, many will miss ever discovering this particular truth.

I just wanted to throw in my two cents as examples.  There are examples we could use for just about everything we are taught... and most of it is all lies, even how we came to be here on this planet, who really discovered America, we must depend on oil for energy, our doctor knows best, the government will take care of us, and on and on the lies flow.

My point being... as you said, our beliefs are "based on faith that if the information that the majority take in is generally
accepted, then rationality demands that it's true because of herd-instinct tends to shake out as universally beneficial to all.
Hence, real!"

And that is NOT how it should be, because it is all an illusion used for control .   minusculenonono

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes...There is an actual Snowflake Handbook. - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-18-2017, 04:35 PM