Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump launches unprecedented attack on media.
A quiet Sunday morning and after putting the coffee on, I clicked on the television to peruse
the weekend news. I always enjoy Sunday news outlets because that's the time of the week
that reviews of that week, commentary and a general light-heartedness holds sway.
A time when you can just sit back and soak in the caffeine and the manipulating bullsh*t.

''Trump has spent nine million dollars on vacations already..." a commentator on Sky News
read from a Sunday newspaper. "...You know, that's more than Michelle and Barack spent
in a whole year" the dark-haired 'Journalist' informed the gullible viewer and I noted that she'd
put Soetoro's Obama's wife's name in first.

There on the screen, President Trump and the First Lady Melania were seen standing on the
top of the steps just after arriving in Florida on Air-Force One. They were in Melbourne, Florida
and it was a campaign rally, which all four commentators around the sleek table in the studio
felt was odd considering the election was over.

Talking over President Trump's berating of the media and how they manipulated information
for their own agendas, the group proceeded to discuss how this brazen man still held the strange
belief that news companies couldn't be trusted.

And never again did this quartet of media-folk speak about the unrelated subject of why they said
the new-ish President had allegedly spent a lot of money on vacations and the footage of him
coming off an aircraft to talk to the public at a rally.

After only glancing at CNN's programme hosted by someone called 'Erin-something or other'
and ignoring the fashioned questions she was pushing towards a man who'd recently obtained
a position in Trump's administration, I arrived at a fairly new cable channel I'd discovered called
'France 24'

Their narrative was different and though I watched with a wary eye, the people who reported the
news did so with little 'side-commentary' It was if they were just reading the news!
Granted, it was mainly European information and I guessed that when it came to reporting political
news of France, the narrative would be favourably slanted, but I was mildly surprised when a young
lady appeared with an American accent and spoke of what President Trump's administration was
up to.

What on earth...? Hardly any venom, very little disdain and completely vacant of contempt for the
leader of the world's most powerful country!

I honestly think you're gonna need one of them big poop-sucker trucks to get the American media
people out of that swamp!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump launches unprecedented attack on media. - by BIAD - 02-19-2017, 12:36 PM