Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Halloween Party October 28th to November 1st 2022
Just popping in to say Happy Halloween Weekend! 

I'm feeling completely zapped. The dead have been visiting me in my dreams and I suspect they are using my energy to do so. This has been going on for several nights so I haven't been good for much of anything except watching movies and scrolling on the web during my waking hours. This happens every year around this time but this year it has been particularly exhausting. 

These dreams all take place in this one little fishing village, a tourist trap wannabee sort of place but not well known and off the beaten path. I have never been to this place except for in dreams and I don't know its name or even what state it is in- but over the years I have visited many, many times in my nighttime journeys. All I know is that these visits wear me out!

Hope everybody has a good time this weekend! I pop in and out even if I don't say much.

Later gators! (passes the bong to the left) 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halloween Party October 28th to November 1st 2022 - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-29-2022, 07:08 PM