Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(10-18-2022, 04:13 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Well.

I had Grace check the new theme on her cell phone, and she likes it in general. Her only complaints were that the reply box was too dark, which may well be a display problem on the phone, since here in the PC it is not so dark.

The colors looked "off" to me on the phone, but we couldn't find anywhere to change the theme so that I could check and see if she was in the default theme or a theme she had previously locked in.

So, I came to my laptop to check the colors of the new theme here, to see if I was misremembering it, and changed to the RoundoDarko theme, which as it turned out was a mistake. Now I am locked into it, so threads in tabs I already had open are the only threads I can currently get to.. There is no box at the bottom of the theme now to change back. Instead of the theme box, I see a "broken file" icon.

I may change to another theme in another open tab to see if i can get there from any other theme.

ETA: I changed to the "responsive" theme in another tab, and that theme gave me the choice to switch back to Dark 1.8. So it seems to just be the RoundoDarko theme where the theme switcher box is broken or missing.

Hey sweetie. I just did what you said you did and the forum appearance is wholly different. 

I was locked into dark theme.

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by Grace - 10-18-2022, 04:30 PM