Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward
Probably one reason I find this all so fascinating is because I've been looking for answers since I had an experience when I was 18 that involved a UFO... and I truly believe it was not from this world based on how it moved, and the fact that it caused the people around me to stop in time, but I was still aware of it.  I've told this story on many occasions, so I won't repeat it again.

They have some form of technology that actually "freezes" people in time while the "subject" they are interested in is still able to move and see that time around them has stopped.  It's really hard to believe and even imagine that this is possible, but all I can tell you is, it happened to me, so I'm more open to hearing these "outlandish" stories that these people are telling, and not immediately calling them crazy without further investigation.

If they have the tech to do to me what they did, why would they not have the tech to regress people back in time?
I mean, it all involves "controlling time", and to me, it seems they have it down pat!  They know how to manipulate Space/Time.  It's beyond my understanding... something I still have a hard time grasping as a reality, but I know it's true. And I've spoken with others who have had the same experience with people turning into statues around them during a UFO sighting, so I'm not alone in that regard.

If I hadn't had that experience, I would be doing the same as all of you and immediately dismissing this story and calling the people "nuts", but it did happen to me, so I'm left with wonder and still seeking answers.

I'm not saying some of these people aren't lying, or just trying to make a buck, but I don't think all their story can be dismissed so easily, based on my own experience.

Please, consider my position as I continue my journey to explore and seek understanding .

You are coming along for the ride, whether you like it, or not.   minusculetongue   minusculebiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-03-2016, 04:34 PM