Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me
(09-14-2022, 06:14 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"VioletDove" 

I absolutely adore Spooky Season and it began for me at the beginning of this month. Already we have visited the home of the Pope Lick Monster and the infamous Louisville Witch Tree. Yesterday we went for a hike in the hills around Waverly Sanitorium (we also got married in Waverly Park near the sanitorium several years ago) and very soon we are making a pilgrimage to the very haunted Cave Hill Cemetery! Also right now I am in the middle of a craft project- making a huggable teddy bear sized voodoo doll!  tinyinbiglove

I have a full sized skeleton (Cleetus) whose wardrobe changes with the seasons and several skulls on display year round but recently I added 6 small skeleton animals and a "Grim Reaper" skeleton (who is guarding my kitchen)- and they will also stay year round.

Okay, maybe Spooky Season is year round at Kdog's Castle but at least it's never boring!  tinylaughing

All of your adventures sound so exciting! I’ve been trying to talk my hubby into going with me to a cemetery close to here that is in the middle of nowhere. No luck yet but he’ll give in eventually.

I hope you share pics of your voodoo doll when you’re finished and of Cleetus and the gang too. I’ve just started decorating. One of the first things I grabbed is my skeleton buzzard. He’s perched on the top of my entertainment center. The more stuff I put out the more excited I get.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come Celebrate Spooky Season With Me - by VioletDove - 09-14-2022, 06:42 PM