Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply..
Thank you for the replies ! I know it's a little early, as I'm sure there are other members and/or Mods that'll also want to pitch in, but so far it seems like no one really uses the white theme - which I also find hard on my eyes..you know, old age and all lol...

There is an interest for a new Writers Contest so far ! YAY !! Should we start promoting a "All Hallow's Eve" Contest? Any ideas? OL has proposed to Mod the thing and I am ALL for it !! I'd enjoy more feedback on this, from eveyone..

A Gardening Forum? Another good idea ! Under the Members Interests Board?

Another great suggestion is having the Recent Posts on top of the Forums or on a different page. Sky, I know you've asked about that for a long time and we'll see what we can do.. : )

A New Radio Show...I love the idea but there is one major problem right now - and it has to do with my teeth, which will have me get to learn to speak normally again in the months ahead..it's complicated and related to a major bottom jaw issue that I have. But I am willing to look at preparing something for 2017...of course, if there is someone from Rogue who'd be interested in becoming a Host or a Co-Host (with one or more Hosts or Co-Hosts from other similar Websites) (Yeah..this is a fermenting idea I've been working on) let me know. I can always help in the background and would really enjoy to do so...

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by Sol - 09-25-2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Needing Members Opinions : ) Please reply.. - by 1984hasarrived - 09-26-2016, 01:24 AM