Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Little About Grace for the Newcomers!
(03-23-2022, 01:14 PM)Grace Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 04:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: There is one question I was always hesitant to ask you, Grace...

The hikers and ramblers who sometimes trespass on your property, do you know the exact location
that Ninurta buried them? This has nothing to do with my recent acceptance to write the occasional
article on the tribulations of countryside-walkers in Ramblers Monthly, just a curiosity of my own.
tinyhuh

I have to say @"BIAD" I know nothing about any buried hikers and ramblers, such a thing would surely come as a shock to me... But as for any writings of your own, I'm sure you've heard that old mine shafts are excellent places to lose things rather permanently, if anyone had something they might want to lose... of course, I personally wouldn't know of such things, Ninurta being the ray of sunshine he is.

I think @"BIAD" is really just fishing for a topographic map peppered with little "x"s. What I haven't figured out yet is if he wants it to know where to lead the 3-letter agencies to, or whether he wants it to be able to notify next of kin.. if the former, the joke is on him, as the 3-letter agencies already have a copy on file. They're the ones that maintain and update it.

tinywhat 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Little About Grace for the Newcomers! - by Ninurta - 03-23-2022, 11:28 PM