Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you stay and fight for America ?
(03-22-2022, 06:53 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 06:35 PM)yuppa Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 05:49 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 09:15 AM)IceHappy Wrote: Nope

Nothing but respect for your post.

I would stay and fight, but there would be a butt-load of purging to be done in the aftermath.

After America being invaded ... I think people need to be given conditions for earning their citizenship (rights) and told how their citizenship can be lost as well.

Ah yes,getting rid of PARTIES in general would be a great start. Amend the constitution to say NO PARTIES shall ever be formed under penalty of death.
Bring back wild west justice. you steal? hanging unless its small then you get hard labor in jail 10 yrs no parole.. You murder? outright gunning down if found guilty.

The framers should had put in a provision the stupid cant vote. Highschool diploma needed.

You do know that we have a very long history related to restricting voting rights.

It used to be that only the "free" "white" "immigrant" could vote. No native American or anyone of mixed blood could vote. There was a time that only the wealthy land owners could vote.

So I would be careful about any new restrictions you would like to put in place for voting.
I dont think having a GED or diploma is a hurdle for voting. Add a stipulation OR attending school with at least a d.
People need to be taught civics again,so they will know their laws.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you stay and fight for America ? - by yuppa - 03-23-2022, 07:07 AM