Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Federal Reserve, J P Morgan, The Titanic
(02-15-2022, 04:18 PM)guohua Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 08:36 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh , but i think it was really Titanic sister ship Olympic that sink down. It was big fraud ...Lost revenues make them make s secret change of the ships

Did the Titanic Really Sink or was it Olympic?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10718]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10719]

WoW!  tinywhat
I hadn't heard anything about that.
Very Interesting.

It's my understanding that repainting the Olympic as the Titanic was part of a massive insurance fraud scheme. The Olympic was older, close to end of service, but more insurance fraud could be gleaned from sinking a brand new ship, more serviceable and seaworthy, so less likely to go down, hence a better insurance risk.

With that said, there is nothing to preclude a two-for-one sort of deal and usher in the Federal reserve at the same time as making bank from insurance fraud, now is there? Rich folks are known for that sort of thing... it's part of how they get rich in the first place!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Federal Reserve, J P Morgan, The Titanic - by Ninurta - 02-20-2022, 11:10 PM