Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head.
(05-25-2021, 08:47 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 02:00 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: ...Flame me on this but Warriors die. Part of the deal. Unless you are willing to embrace that likely fate, do not embrace the title.

Aah, you're talking about the real world! I agree. The followers of these money-making cults live in a fantasyland and see
themselves in a make-believe role of a TV-cartoon-style fighter of justice.
The expression 'Keyboard Warrior' originated in
the same manner.

As you can see from this quote of a Sun newspaper piece, they speak in dramatic language that belongs on a theatre stage.
(The BBC reported four men entered the garden of the property and shot Ms Johnson. In The Sun, they call it a 'drive-by')

Quote:'One woman addressed the group and said: “We call her mother blessed. She created a legacy of change and nobody can
take that away. “We are here to manifest our own outcome for her.
“She has so much more to give so we are here waiting for her to wake up so she can smile. She was blessed with such a smile.

“She gives everyone the opportunity to thrive.
“When she speaks she speaks from her ancestors. That’s why they are scared of her.
“This is just part of her story, this is the next chapter.”

Kids in the playground, but occasionally getting in the way of other organised crime gangs. The only problem with all of this
is the skin-colour of those who committed the act.
tinywondering

Quote:Sasha Johnson: Black Lives Matter activist shot by group of men

'A prominent Black Lives Matter activist was shot by a group of four black men at a party in south London, police say.

Sasha Johnson is critically ill in hospital after being shot in the head at a property in Peckham on Sunday.
Met Commander Alison Heydari said the men had "entered the garden of the property and discharged a firearm".
Her party said Ms Johnson had previously received death threats but the Met said there was "nothing to suggest"
it was "a targeted attack"...'
Archived BBC Article:

I agree. No one talks like that. "...she speaks from her ancestors." What does that even mean? I guess it's so vague it can mean whatever the speaker wants it to. 

Why doesn't BLM get hot on these young men killing each other and bystanders? They never say squat. Their lives don't matter? Only when it visits one of your own is it an issue? They need a new name for the movement.

Messages In This Thread
[UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-24-2021, 08:29 AM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-24-2021, 09:40 PM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-25-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-25-2021, 01:01 PM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by ABNARTY - 05-26-2021, 02:16 AM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-26-2021, 08:49 AM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-26-2021, 03:17 PM
RE: [UK] BLM Activist Shot In The Head. - by BIAD - 05-30-2021, 08:36 AM