Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AZ road trip, what's your longest or best trip?
(05-01-2021, 11:34 PM)Freija Wrote: Hey! I live in Gilbert, Arizona!  tinybiggrin

My best ever road trip took almost 3 weeks and was on two wheels. Up the coast highway starting in Long Beach through Oregon to Seattle. Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Texas, New Mexico. It was epic and an unforgettable experience but it felt good coming home.

My longest single day trip was up to visit my dad in Northern Cali. 948 miles in the saddle and my brain and eyes were fried. Good thing my pop had beers waiting! I split the ride home up over two days.

I miss my big Honda!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9312]
Awesome!! We were like neighbors for a day!!  tinycool I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites on Higley Road. Had some good pizza delivered from Nicantonis that night  tinybiggrin

I gotta tell ya, that road trip in two wheels you describe is like althea ultimate bucket list for me. That sounds like heaven on earth. And the 948 in one sitting? EPIC!! minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: AZ road trip, what's your longest or best trip? - by DuckforcoveR - 05-02-2021, 01:06 AM