Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food
(05-02-2021, 03:31 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Surely I've heard everything now, given a song about hogs eating someone.  LOL! 

Yep, easily could have been that.  Especially if you're passed-out drunk.

Yup, just when you think you've heard it all...

It's an old, old song that I hadn't heard in years, but the story brought it flashing back to the front of my mind. There are still dark tales around here of folks using that as a method of body disposal when they thought a body ought not to be found after certain... altercations. An episode of "Hell on Wheels", in the second season as I recall, also used it as a means to disappear a troublemaker.

I can't even look at a pork chop or a ham in the same way any more!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food - by Ninurta - 05-02-2021, 06:46 PM