Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food
(05-01-2021, 01:11 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 10:36 AM)drussell41 Wrote: So they didn't give him a choice:  stop eating or wear your mask between bites?  I mean, it went straight to, "OMG!  You're not wearing a mask!  Off with your head!  Er, I mean the plane."  ?   Not that I'm supporting what they did at all, but skipping a meal might be more important than hosing up your entire trip.   You're not going to change the minds of power-happy idiots on that one flight.

I absolutely would not eat a meal while wearing a mask between bites.  How disgusting.  And ridiculous.  If that atmosphere were truly that hazardous, you shouldn't be eating at all..... something like what's mandated in labs working with biohazards.

I only fly if absolutely necessary. I used to fly quite frequently, but with all the restraints, restrictions, and requirements, I found it more pleasant to drive. Now that my age prevents me from doing the long haul straights, I take the slower, more scenic routes, and enjoy the trip.

I don't see myself getting on another plane for a very long time.

I can fly just about anyplace in the world for free or with a 90% discount providing there is an empty seat...usually there is a seat in first class for me and the wife so that is when I book a flight ... Besides all the BS there just isn't anyplace I want to go and certainly no place where COVID  rules the minds of those in control. I guess to many years of flying to places and staying in hotels to get excited about greener pastures... I found out long ago grass is pretty much the same where ever you go.

Some friends think I am crazy for not going someplace and seeing the sights but in my mind I been there, seen that, and could have bought the tee shirt. Plus for me and where I live now (last 11 years) is pretty much as good a life as it can be for me. Is it perfect, no, as the electricity has gone off 3 times in the last 4 days for a few hours. That pisses me off !! But we have had some pretty big rain showers (rainy season) with wind which gets trees tangled in the power lines.

We went back to the states a couple of years ago (maybe 5) and we were going to stay for 3 months.. We stayed for 30 days and had a blast with friends and family but... I do not like feeling like I am getting ripped off at every turn. Rent a car was 3 to 4 times more expensive than I remembered.. Food that used to cost $2 then cost $5 and was only a little past half full. I am not cheap but I do not like feeling like I am being ripped off. I can only imagine what I would feel like today?? My wife is cool for if I say pack a bag she just wants to know for how long and where do I think we will end up.. minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spooks and the Man Kicked Off Plane For Not Wearing Mask In Between Bites Of Food - by 727Sky - 05-01-2021, 02:02 PM