Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parent in New York Sues to Marry Biological Adult Child
Many years ago I was watching one of those US daytime talk shows where a man had unknowingly married his own adult daughter. How they found out was when Mom finally got to meet son-in-law and the grandbabies and recognized the one night stand who fathered her daughter.

I don't know what state they lived in but the courts ruled that since they already had two perfectly healthy children between them with absolutely no abnormalities that provided they both be surgically sterilized they could stay together. 

Personally I think there is absolutely no way they didn't recognize that they looked and were built nearly exactly alike, but then they both seemed to be of limited class and intelligence and may have actually been that stupid. 

Sickening either way to me though.

I believe if this case wins it will be the next step toward legalized pedophilia. 

It's a sick, sad world.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parent in New York Sues to Marry Biological Adult Child - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-13-2021, 04:00 AM