Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parent in New York Sues to Marry Biological Adult Child
(04-13-2021, 03:07 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Sure... OK. That's a little weird. 

Normally, it's a good day when the government stays out of peoples' business for the most part.  

Normally, I am good with whatever consenting adults do is their business as long as they are not hurting someone or infringing on other's liberty. 

But today? When did this modified relationship begin? Was the child still a child? If not, what is the mental state of the person now? Do they plan on having children (grandchildren? both?)? Is that fair to said possible children?

Those are very fair questions and you almost have to assume this type of thing began in childhood, and the child groomed to this young.

I don't think anyone with a normal parent/child relationship suddenly becomes sexually attracted to one another... 

My son and I are only 15 years apart in age and I'm attracted to men older than myself and he's attracted to younger women than himself... And I think that stems from it just being ewww, he could be my son and the reverse for my son... it's just ewww, that's like dating my mom type thing... 

I can't even imagine such an incestuous relationship as in this lawsuit developing in any kind of a normal parent/child relationship.. 

There's got to be background there but the suit is apparently being brought anonymously so no one can look into the matter fully. 

They are claiming to not be having children in this marriage they are asking for though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parent in New York Sues to Marry Biological Adult Child - by Grace - 04-13-2021, 03:54 AM