Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet
@"hounddoghowlie" 

Don't worry about it too much my friend.

A brief explanation:

My mom and step-dad attended step-dad's best friend's funeral for his wife. Best friend had active rona, wife died of rona, son got diagnosed with rona the next day. They sat with the family right between best friend and son, all wearing masks. Mom and step-dad quarantined for over 2 weeks and got tested- clear for the rona.

Earlier this year my dad brought my uncle to the hospital. Both in the cab of his truck but masked. Dad helped him into the hospital as he could barely walk. Uncle had rona, dad quarantined and tested- never got it.

I would also like to note that when uncle came down with the rona he had just had cancer surgery weeks before and was in the middle of his first course of chemo. They hospitalized him for 3 days as a precaution then sent him home. He was working in his yard within days.

Though I have known a handful of people who have died with the virus the causes of death were not due to coronavirus except in a single case.

Odds of survival are extremely good!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet - by drussell41 - 12-30-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 12-31-2020, 10:17 PM