Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
N. Korea says USA has crossed the red line
(07-29-2016, 05:30 AM)727Sky Wrote: "The United States has crossed the red line in our showdown," he said. "We regard this thrice-cursed crime as a declaration of war."
[url=http://newsletter.thaivisa.com/l/jzQgFpyeyIlIp5yOz3u5GA/O4763bf3xWz0jjcS6VtYR763FQ/rYP1fLVT763fnAAc2GziLxvA][/url]

Well hell, li'l Kimmie - if you believe you're at war, just hop up off yer ass and toss a grenade or something! Let's see how long you last this time around. Put your money where your mouth is!

Hark! Was that a distant explosion I heard, or was it just li'l Kimmie farting yet again?

He either doesn't understand - or hopes we don't - that the world has changed since the 50's, and his little patch could become a wasteland in short order. I think China wouldn't be as helpful to him this time around as they were last time.

And, to be brutally honest, I wouldn't miss Seoul if he took it next week. I've had nothing for South Korea since they were rioting to have the US withdraw in the 90's. Let li'l Kimmie have the place, then flatten the whole peninsula and put a Mconald's in the center with nothing but parking lot from sea to shining sea.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: N. Korea says USA has crossed the red line - by Ninurta - 07-30-2016, 12:36 AM