Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Germany is beginning a universal-basic-income trial with people getting $1,400 a mont
We did an experiment years ago, it is was in some kind of camp. I don't remember the exact details, but it was to prove a point.

Everyone in the group was set up in groups. Each group was given a different sum of money. We had to spend the day bartering with each other. The goal being to obtain what we needed, and at the end of the day to have some of the money left over.

The weird thing was that in the end, the ones that had the most money, ended up with more than twice the amount they started with, while those with the least amount of money always ran out before the end of the day.

They left the bank unattended during the lunch break. I stole a good amount of the money. So I had ten times the amount I started with. I knew I would be disqualified, but thought it was funny, so I did it anyway. I found out that I had actually won, because they said that with every session, someone always ends up either robbing the bank or stealing from it.

So in the end, those with all the money will still have all the money. We will just give it all back to them.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany is beginning a universal-basic-income trial with people getting $1,400 a mont - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-20-2020, 03:19 AM