Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - LIE & WINNER REVEALED
Please refer to this thread for rules:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...7#pid40937

Hey Everyone,

Please help me Welcome @"Ahabstar"  and @"DuckforcoveR"  to this new Rogue Game.

Rules: One question at a time, three questions total, per players.

Ahabstar gets to ask the first question.

Who will find the lie?

As the Narrator, here are my three claims; two of which are truthful and one of which is an outlandish lie.

1 - I had emergency surgery, died on the table, was brought back, put in an induced coma for three weeks in ICU and survived. Doctors didn't think I'd make it.

2 - I had a chat with Actor Michael Douglas in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada.

3 - I was a semi professional illusionist (like David Copperfield) for seven straight years and have appeared on TV.

Once Ahabstar has asked his first question and I've answered truthfully, DuckforcoveR gets to ask his first question, then Ahabstar may ask his second question and so on until both have asked their three questions.

When the three questions from the players have been asked and answered, the players get to give their choice of which claim is the lie, 1, 2, or 3.

Whoever finds the lie becomes the Narrator for the next game.

Whoever loses must wait one turn before he can request another participation as a player.

Ahabstar, being the first player that came forward, has he advantage of choosing from claims 1, 2, or 3. DuckforcoveR may NOT choose the same choice as Ahabstar, thus giving Ahabstar a clear advantage.

That is a hint for the next game; the first to give his name as a player gets the same advantage.

Members may participate but the Narrator may ignore their questions if desired. The Narrator has an obligation to answer truthfully to the players.

Let's have fun !

@"Ahabstar"    , the ball is in your court !!!

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - LIE & WINNER REVEALED - by Sol - 06-27-2020, 01:49 AM