Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Hard Life Of Social Distancing.
(04-10-2020, 10:29 AM)BIAD Wrote: (If they're married, why do they have different names? and why isn't he looking at the camera?!)

Some folks are just strange like that. For the first 6 years of my first marriage, my first wife steadfastly refused to take my last name, and insisted on going by her maiden name. I was ok with that, although I thought it a bit strange. One day, she suddenly had a change of heart and decided she wanted to take my surname as her own... after all those years. I said no, she couldn't have it. If she didn't value it before, she didn't rate it on a whim.

Quote:Sanford could also face an added penalty if convicted of carrying out the killings with a dangerous weapon,
NBC News reported.

How odd. Is there some other sort of weapon other than a "dangerous" one that folks habitually commit murder with?

Quote:The Mirror:

I'm with you all on this - it seems to me to be a straight up case of attempted robbery that has been spun-up to mesh with the current panic-demic.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Hard Life Of Social Distancing. - by BIAD - 04-10-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: The Hard Life Of Social Distancing. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2020, 11:18 AM
RE: The Hard Life Of Social Distancing. - by BIAD - 04-10-2020, 12:26 PM
RE: The Hard Life Of Social Distancing. - by Ninurta - 04-11-2020, 12:17 AM