Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pope Francis Orders White Women To Have Children With Muslims
(06-05-2018, 11:14 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Seems our dear Pope does not understand islam ( or perhaps he does), let me explane.
A muslim man can marry a non muslim woman ( how ever a non muslim man can not marry a muslim woman) because a muslim man is strong and will convert the weak woman to islam. ALL CHILDREN of a muslim man regardless of the womans religion are muslim.
This is one of the reasons muslim men are told to rape western women because there god approves of muslims been created.
I think that our dear pope will soon die of "natural causes"

Correct, as far as it goes, and in general. There are "work arounds" for a non-muslim male occasionally marrying the muslim female - I am a case in point. I married a muslim woman as a non-muslim male, for example. Did not have an Islamic ceremony, however. That would have probably been pushing it too far. Not only was I "non-muslim", but was and am an apostate from Islam to boot. There are muslims around, lots of them, who would kill me on sight for that apostacy, since I am well past the allowed two day reconsideration period.

Furthermore, it's true that they think the strong Muslim male can convert a mere weak woman, but what is not mentioned here, and rarely ever mentioned anywhere, is that the prohibition against non-muslim men marrying Muslim women is rooted in a deeply held terror harbored by Muslim men. Although they will NEVER mention it, most of them are acutely aware of their inadequacy and strong weakness. They have an unvoiced terror that if they allowed non-muslim men to marry Muslim women, they would soon loose all their women as they one by one married off and became converted away from Islam, raising non-islamic babies. They know, deep in their souls, that Islam cannot survive in a woman allowed freedom.

Again, I am a case in point. One of the conditions of my marriage was that I not discuss matter of religion with my wife. I am a man of my word, and did not. Even when directly questioned, I refused. However, the freedom I allowed, together with something else I can't put my finger on, aroused a curiosity all the same, and without my speaking a word on the subject, my Muslim wife converted away from Islam within two years.  Such is the power of not-Islam, and it is that unspoken power that Muslims hold in such terror.

That is also the reason for Islamic conquest - that deeply held terror of that unspoken power. Muslims KNOW, on every level, that Islam could not survive without violent enforcement. Populations would not convert to begin with without the employment of violent conquest, Islam cannot be maintained without it, either. Without that violence against not-Islam, the adherents would eventually all walk away, one by one. Their hatred of everything not-Islam is borne of the same fear - as long as alternatives exist, Islam will hemorrhage adherents. Therefore, they MUST war against and eradicate everything not-Islam - Islam cannot survive if they do not, it cannot survive in a world where alternatives exist.

Any Muslims reading this care to contest the point? Come at me, bro - I'll show you where REAL power lives!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pope Francis Orders White Women To Have Children With Muslims - by Ninurta - 06-06-2018, 04:57 AM