Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Pope Doesn't Want To Tempt You.
This is the same guy who doesn't think Israel show have it's Capital in Jerusalem. 
Quote:Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.

https://www.ft.com/content/8cdeb02a-da73...4b1c09b482

Pope Francis took indirect aim at Mr Trump’s plans on Wednesday, adding his voice to warnings by Arab and Muslim leaders that recognising Jerusalem as the Israeli capital would have dangerous repercussions.

“I cannot hide my deep concern for the situation that has been created in the last few days, and at the same time, I offer a heartfelt appeal for the commitment of all to respect the status quo of the city in conformity with the pertinent UN resolutions,” Pope Francis said.
“Jerusalem is a unique city, which is sacred for Jews, Christians and Muslims, who venerate the holy sites of their respective religions, and has a special vocation for peace.”
Link
He's suppose to be a Christian!!??  
His Opinion Mean Nothing, He needs to be more concerned with the Peophiles he keeps in service of the Church.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
The Pope Doesn't Want To Tempt You. - by BIAD - 12-08-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: The Pope Doesn't Want To Tempt You. - by guohua - 12-08-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: The Pope Doesn't Want To Tempt You. - by BIAD - 12-09-2017, 11:06 AM