Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me.
Well if anything from Enoch is even remotely true, we have the fallen angels to thank for everything from astronomy to big fucking bombs. 

And every time I see a kid shot in the face for "mysterious reasons" (seemingly ever damn day now)  yet bible verse fellas that don't see fit to quarantine menstruating women...you know...because the bible said so...I tend to hold said verses a little bit lower than scrotum hair and Chapstick...useless  tinylaughing

The same God that apparently brought down the walls of Jericho can't stop a kid from slaughtering other kids? Pretty powerful diety if you ask me.  minusculebeercheers Well worthy of my praise.

And yes, people reply with some dribble about going to hell now, it is what it is. Any God that sends innocent and lovely people to their slaughter isn't a God at all. They are an idea, and a rudimentary one at best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me. - by Wallfire - 11-14-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me. - by DuckforcoveR - 11-15-2017, 02:35 AM