Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally
@"BIAD" said,

Quote:At the time of this writing, I can state that I have also written a letter to the UK Metropolitan Police and
demanded that some of our officers be 'dragooned' over to Charlottesville in the hopes that a law
enforcement agency can be created.

This will:
A. Provide on-the-ground information for those officials who are accountable when such tragic and violent
incidents appear.
B. Can enforce the State and Country law in order prevent such hysterical and frightening gatherings in the
name of arcane-belief of 'free-speech'

I'm quite sure that if a crime was being committed or a law was being broken, then a police presence
at the rally could have assisted in quelling this terrible torchlight parade.
(Seriously, the 'head-in-hand' emoji will certainly not suffice!)

There was a police presence, but they were ordered to stand down. Then when one side (not sure which one; I'm confused at this point too) wanted to leave, the police forced them to use the exit that pushed them right into the face of the opposition.  That's when things got really bad.

This was a staged event (False Flag) to cause chaos, then the media used it to further the hate to divide our country.
Soros and his minions at play again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-14-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-16-2017, 02:51 PM