Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jude's Not so Excellent adventure...
Well, another day is dawning. The dew is on the leaves, birds singing their greetings to the sun and...aw crap! Squirrel just shit on my balcony. Little fucker! minusculebonker 

Anyways, looks like we're here for another day at least. Have to go re-register at the EVAC center tomorrow and see what's happening for the next 3 days. That's all the planning is right now, 3 days at a time.

Many have it worse than us tho. You all know that I have been in prep mode for a few years so I had time to batten down the hatches on the motor-home and restaurant as all I needed to grab was the truck and my tote bins/back packs. Emerg supplies, first aid, tools, camping gear etc. Thankfully I most likely won't need it but if I did I'd be ready. Lesson to all my friends.

I'll keep posting as I can and want to thank all of you for your kind words and encouragement. Funny, the only people I reached out to are my sister, a long time friend and you folks. Oops...my accountant as well. Gotta keep real. tinylaughing 

See ya in a few!

Jude
[Image: IMG_20160804_093030.jpg]

And no, I didn't put the US emblems on the bike. lol

Messages In This Thread
Jude's Not so Excellent adventure... - by Jude - 07-08-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Jude's Not so Excellent adventure... - by Jude - 07-09-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Jude's Not so Excellent adventure... - by Sol - 07-14-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Jude's Not so Excellent adventure... - by Sol - 07-18-2017, 02:09 PM