Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THIS is WHY the Deep State is Targeting Trump
Some are willing to speck out.
I would be watching my back if I was him.

Quote:Former Ohio Democratic Rep. Dennis Kucinich came to President Donald Trump’s defense Wednesday and said that “politicized” federal agencies are trying to “take down” the president by illegally leaking sensitive and classified information.
 [Image: Screen-Shot-2017-05-18-at-10.31.41-AM-1280x720.jpg]
Quote:Kucinich’s statement came on the heels of Trump-appointed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s decision to appoint a special counsel to investigate Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election and the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with the Kremlin.

T
rump blasted Rosenstein’s decision in an early Thursday morning tweet storm. He called the investigation the “single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history.”

Many Trump supporters believe the media, along with the so-called “deep state” — or influential, longtime, deeply embedded federal bureaucrats — are trying to oust Trump by any means necessary, even if that means illegally leaking classified information.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: THIS is WHY the Deep State is Targeting Trump - by guohua - 06-18-2017, 06:11 PM