Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bill O’Reilly Thrives at Fox News, Even as Harassment Settlements Add Up.
Yeah, they need to clean house, get rid of the old timers (from the "old school" way of thinking).

O'Reilly should have retired when Ailes left, being as Gretchen Carlson brought his name up in her claims as well. That should have been a warning for him to get out while he was still  top dog.

Having said that, I sure hate to see Murdoch's 2 sons who are Dems get their way every time, otherwise FOX will turn into all the other Left leaning media. 

Oh gotta love these dippy Hollywood celebs.
Boy they can get downright nasty and mean.

Anyhoo, in another thread I mentioned how Dems have amnesia ( convenient memory loss)  when it comes to Bill Clinton and his true blue numerous sexual harassment claims? 

Love what hypocrite dippy Cher tweeted....

[Image: dcc6f03262d54942a0113e1eff97d2a2.png]

Um, need someone remind her about Bill and his 'cigar' trick while in the Oval Office getting a BJ?! 
Yunno, the infamous blue dress. Not to mention him saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". smh.
Impeachment and disbarment anyone???
And don't forget Hillary threatening the women as well.  

Yeah, convenient memory loss I see. sigh.
Don't drink the water folks there in Cali, just saying

Funny how when it is one of their own political candidates in hot water, all you hear is crickets from the Dems and MSM. 
But god forbid it be a Rep, it is all out war then. 

Trump was guilty of the crude audio which is not nearly as severe as what Bill Clinton did over the years to multiple women.
Crude remarks are just that, crude and I have heard plenty over the years from both Men and Women.
If I hear something I don't care for, I simply walk away.

Bottom line tho, sexual harassment should never ever happen. It does need to be stopped by ALL individuals.

Nor should it be a political tool to attack someone you don't like, due to their opposing views.
Especially when a politician in their own party was guilty of the same behavior, if not worse. 
All that does in my mind is take away from the importance and severity of the issue at hand.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill O’Reilly Thrives at Fox News, Even as Harassment Settlements Add Up. - by senona - 04-21-2017, 06:11 AM