Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump Phone Tapping Claims: Republican Senator Wants Answers.
I've been waiting for this,,,,Yes I knew it was coming, I'm really surprised it took so long.
Quote:In response to GOP criticism of Rice, liberals pull the race card
Yes, the Progressive Liberals Ass-In-The-Hole, The Race and Sexism Card has been played!  Are You Surprised? I'm Not!
Quote:Liberals reacted to Republicans’ criticism of former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice on Tuesday with a familiar tactic: accusing Republicans of racism and sexism.

Leftist pundits and commentators wasted little time before pulling the race (and sex) card on the GOP, which has criticized Rice for her contradictory statements on the unmasking of Donald Trump campaign officials in U.S. surveillance during the election. After claiming during a March 22 interview with PBS that she “knew nothing about” the unmasking of Trump campaign officials, Rice said something much different Tuesday.

“This is not uh, anything political has been alleged. The allegation is that somehow [former President Barack]  Obama administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes. That’s absolutely false,” Rice told NBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Tuesday.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Trump Phone Tapping Claims: Republican Senator Wants Answers. - by guohua - 04-05-2017, 05:38 PM