Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump launches unprecedented attack on media.
(02-17-2017, 05:52 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 05:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Now, if you wish to do some research on your own, you'll find that these six companies are
run by a few ELITE families at the very top of the pyramid.

These families want the New World Order in play so they can control the world with one dictator
in charge of EVERYTHING!
Trump threw a wrench into their plans, so they are using their news outlets to lie and twist
everything around to make him look bad. 

So... I'll take, "The media have been ordered to behave in this negative manner" for $1,000, please Alex.   tinysure

I can see that it would look obvious that the voices from up on high have sent down the command
to Journalists to berate Trump's time in office, but I think that if this is true, it must be so really subtle
that it's not sensed in a normal manner.

Because it would mean that all of the Reporters in the mainstream media that hold jobs in these
particular outlets can never-never relate to their friends and loved-ones that they're carving and
moulding information to cater for their superiors.

It also obviously means everyone in mainstream media would have to be in on it to some extent.
However, I'm ruling that out because it's happened before.

Was it you, or someone else here, who had a thread up about how the news casters read from a scripted thingamajig?   I remember that they had the very same script on several news outlets.  Yeah, it's happened MANY times before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump launches unprecedented attack on media. - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-17-2017, 08:35 PM