Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. Will Administer Flu Vaccine Using Chemtrails
(12-02-2016, 12:15 AM)Just Looking Wrote: First point:-  I agree that the Flu vaccine is not as pure as I would like, so much so that neither
me or my wife ( an ex medical professional ) will have one even though it's free and it is entered
in our medical files as "Refused".

Second point:-  This is where I will get hammered no doubt but those so called chemtrails are just
water vapour showing up because of the weather conditions at the particulate height that the
aircraft is flying at. If the aircraft were to change height the vapour trails would just not show
anymore. Does anyone really think that if they were caused by chemicals being pumped out from
hidden internal tanks that someone wouldn't have exposed it by now ?

Yes, my friend, you are about to get hammered!   tinybiggrin  

ETA: had to come in above the link below, but wanted to make sure you didn't miss the post on page two of the thread below: Page Two Link

Do some real research and you will see what is really going on.  Begin with my thread on Chemtrails here:  Under the Chembow

There are several more pages on that thread that offer EVIDENCE that chemtrails are real.  Just keep going.  
I love helping people wake up to what is really going on.  minusculebiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. Will Administer Flu Vaccine Using Chemtrails - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-02-2016, 07:00 PM