Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Lapt
"Bias incident"? A college campus, and they don't even have a dictionary to find out what "bias" or "incident" mean?

"Bias Protocol and Response Team"? RESPONSE? Who the hell needs to call a meeting to determine a "response" to an actual "incident"? By the time they get their fingers out of their asses, any real incident would have been long over. Maybe if someone can send them a goddamned dictionary, they can look up "response" right after they find out the meanings of "bias" and "incident".

My favorite, though is “chief diversity and inclusion officer” . The hell? Now THERE is a gimme job, a pie job, if ever I heard of one. Just sit on yer ass and whine about meaningless crap to pampered pussies and get paid for it? Where do I sign up for THAT gig?

Perhaps the scariest thing is that these asshole-babies are going to be the ones running the world when we are gone. How are they ever going to find their way out of their bubbles and into statehouses?

Who in the world is going to tie their shoes for them?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Lapt - by Ninurta - 05-23-2016, 04:06 AM