Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is Who People Want To Be POTUS?
As someone who has lived along the Gulf Coast since the mid 70's, we have always had hurricanes down here.
Both in the Gulf and the Atlantic side.

I am getting so sick and tired of every storm system now being hyped out and being blamed on global warming.

Hate to say this Hillary--but hurricanes are nothing new down here so stop acting like it is.

The MSM even gets into the sensationalizing of the storms with headlines such as "Life threatening hurricane" tlaking about Matthew.
NO shit sherlock, ALL hurricanes are life threatening (((duh))

Another said it was the worst one in 150 yrs to hit Florida.....um no, it wasn't.
Many still remember the devastation that Andrew caused in 1992.

Then again, the MSM likes throwing around the bullshit number of "worst in 150 yrs" as they did with the Louisiana floods.
Which yeah, had to do with Man, but not a damn thing to do with CO2 and GW as they like to imply.

But rather piss poor choices on destroying swampland to accommodate more housing (goes with over-population).
And placing a barrier that was not there before in the middle of I-12 creating a bowl like affect, holding the flood waters in.

Not to mention that LA is a state already below sea level, so in some areas it does not take much to flood.
Yet with the floods a while back, that was a slow moving system and had it moved on out of there, the flooding would not have been as severe.

And how are we to know which is natural  weather storms versus storms caused by weather manipulation???????
Just saying...

I get so annoyed with storms automatically being linked to global warming.
Like humans have never experienced weather incidents called hurricanes/floods before. (((big friggin sigh)))

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
This is Who People Want To Be POTUS? - by guohua - 10-07-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: This is Who People Want To Be POTUS? - by Sol - 10-07-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: This is Who People Want To Be POTUS? - by senona - 10-11-2016, 01:38 AM