Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward
Quote:In your experience, I believe that bond was temporarily broken, or at the very least strained to the point that you saw one "frame" of "time", but were not physically bound to the passage of time as we know it. The other people were not really "frozen", you were temporarily freed from that phase change.

Now, getting into the notion that each instant spawns a multitude of other instants or "timelines" based upon decisions or events that instant is pregnant with gets even more complicated, so I'll not go there today... my brain already hurts, and I don't want it to explode.

These folk could, therefore, not have been "regressed" in time. Changes would have had to have occurred, and either they would have been "missing" for their 20 year hitch OR the twenty years of memories they brought back would be of events that never happened, because they were not gone to experience them.

Source

LOL, Thanks @"Ninurta".  I certainly don't want your brain to explode on such a lovely day.   tinylaughing

Okay, so... if I was only seeing one frame in time, why had 20 minutes passed in what only seemed like 2?  That's what my watch showed had passed.  I checked it just before the UFO showed up, and again after it left.
I do understand your explanation, how you explained it. I just can't imagine that the people around me stayed in the position they were in for 20 minutes without realizing something weird had just happened to them. But, they carried on as if they weren't aware that anything different had just occurred around them once the UFO was gone. And I was in the middle of a busy town. How did the people on the street not notice what was happening?

I'm sure you have heard of the Grandfather Paradox, right?

Quote:The grandfather paradox is a type of Temporal Paradox. The name comes from the most famous variation, namely "what would happen if you traveled back in time and killed your own grandfather?"
However, it also applies to anything that happens while time traveling that should logically make your original time travel trip impossible or unnecessary.
For example, if you killed your grandfather in the past, you should never have been born, and therefore you couldn't have traveled to the past to kill your grandfather. Destroyed the time machine? Okay, but how did you use said machine to travel into the past in the first place? Kill the evil overlord while he's a child? Then you shouldn't have any reason to travel into the past to kill him, because he never grew up to destroy your village and all.
So, then, killing your grandfather causes you to not exist, and since you don't exist, you never killed him. Which means he survives, so you exist, so you do go back to kill him. Which means he doesn't, so you don't; therefore he does, so you do, etc. Are you confused yet?

There was a show I watched recently where the host was telling about a man who wanted to test the Grandfather Paradox. Apparently this guy had knowledge of how to travel through time. So he went back in time and killed his grandfather to see what would happen. Two days after he returned to his present life, he was struck and killed by a bus.
The point the narrator was making was that the universe fixes things along the timeline that gets messed up; it corrects itself. If his grandfather never lived long enough to father his father, then he could not exist, so he was struck and killed by the bus.

So... if these people were taken from their timeline at a young age, then regressed back after 20 years so that nothing was changed in the timeline, it could continue as if nothing had happened because nothing was changed or messed up. The only thing different would be those who were taken could have the memories of the 20 years they served off world.  Most don't remember until something triggers the memories, and it's usually empaths or people that are harder to 'mind wipe' than others.  According to these people there are thousands that have been taken that still haven't remembered.

My point is... even though my experience only involved 20 minutes with those around me being none the wiser, would it really matter how much time had passed for these people in the "20 and Back" program? Could they not have been "placed" back into the timeline from where they were taken without anyone around them noticing something had happened, just as the people around me were oblivious?

Okay, now my brain hurts too.   tinylaughing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-04-2016, 03:53 PM