Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In My Opinion, it's about time.
This is my wishful thinking argument, but I long for a world where Assange's aren't needed. I am sort of closely connected to some of the "outing" that was done by the cables that were released (very very distant, but "knew a guy who knew a guy" sort of thing) and I was able to see some of the bad side effects of releasing diplomatic data. 

With that said, our fucking government (and others) have been taking advantage of their high fucking perches and could care less about the cannon fodder that gets exposed, until their dirty laundry shows up with it. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Plus, Assange just seems like I turd, and that's not a word I use lightly  tinylaughing

But he did a deed that I fear was more of a learning tool for an even deeper CYA (cover your ass) mentality that will be practiced and preached going forward. This is how UFO data got buried as far as it did (where even presidents aren't on a need to know), a few air force captains run their mouth about a saucer, next thing you know we have a buried deep state fighting disclosure for generations. My $.02 (€.018 euros)

Messages In This Thread
In My Opinion, it's about time. - by guohua - 02-22-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: In My Opinion, it's about time. - by BIAD - 02-22-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: In My Opinion, it's about time. - by Ninurta - 02-22-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: In My Opinion, it's about time. - by guohua - 02-23-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: In My Opinion, it's about time. - by DuckforcoveR - 02-25-2019, 12:14 AM