Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Lapt
Fact is, I practice what I preach. The attachment is an image of the light pole in my yard. The snow is gone, but the flag remains. Folks can say any damned thing about me or the flag that they want, but best practice (and healthiest) is to say it from the other side of the road.

Once they cross that road to yammer, their ass is mine. That would fall under the purview of "Disturbing the Peace", and I guaran-damn-tee that their peace would be suddenly and profoundly disturbed upon crossing into my lines to disturb mine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Lapt - by Ninurta - 05-28-2016, 02:51 AM