Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Lapt
It's what they're being taught.

The aspect of automatic-blame, laid against a school-taught self-induced guilt
that whenever they perceive another's beliefs and don't agree with them, then
they are wrong to think that and should somehow feel terrible about their feelings.

From my own research, it seems:
If you're white and meet someone who is black, you should feel guilty that black
people were once slaves and your race were the ones doing the enslaving.

Even though these kids' parents weren't alive when this terrible time was happening,
they still should be feeling awful and soak themselves in guilt.

If you're hetrosexual, and see that being gay or having any other sexual orientation
is 'not quite your cup of tea' -then you should reevaluate your own feelings and come
to understand that you're not only incorrect, you should feel bad about yourself.

If you have a different political view from another, then you should not only appreciate
another's opinion, you should see that if your own view is too-outrageous, then maybe
you should fall in-line.

The people who are teaching this way to think are preying on emotionally-vulnerable
youngsters by using the natural guise that an adult-tutor is always right.
The 'made-up' jobs that appear are the fallout of this 'mamby-pamby' teaching, it's
extra sugar for ultra-liberalism.

NINURTA SAID:
Perhaps the scariest thing is that these asshole-babies are going to be the ones running
the world when we are gone. How are they ever going to find their way out of their bubbles
and into statehouses?

Well, I agree, but what concerns me is type of teaching creates two kinds of young adult.
One who sees the world as a banal Television Show and believes that living in the west is
all just sweetness & light. They use the available technology without realising the freedoms
they're giving away and if they do question why there's so-much monitoring, they're told it's
because in the form of a constant reminder that the rest of the world is yearning to destroy
them.

The second type of person may eventually rebel against this 'Sheeple'-styled indoctrination
and seek release via violence. Again, another facet that a Government may use to further
their endorsement that it's safer to stand quietly in the queue or stay at home and watch the
gogglebox.

It's brain-washing and it's real. Its happening in many US education areas and I'm not
sure what the end-game is.

(Hi Ninurta!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Lapt - by BIAD - 05-26-2016, 12:29 PM