Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secret Service laptop 'with Trump Tower floor plans' stolen in New York.
(03-17-2017, 09:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: WTH?!  Why was a highly secured laptop left in the car to begin with?   tinyshouting 

Sounds planned to me. 
Now, not only is Trump surrounded in the White House by people against him, but it seems he can't even trust the Secret Service to have his back.   mediumfacepalm

I don't think it has anything to do with a nefarious plan against Trump. I could be wrong of course. But the Secret Service has been in a crashing plane for (what seems like) a decade now. Now maybe it's just because of 24-hour news and the lightning speed of reporting? But the Obama presidency saw scandal after scandal, failure after failure, and leaks galore within the secret service. In fact, there was as similar thread on TOS about how they were purposely undermining the presidency of Obama and were doing it on PURPOSE so that if he got assassinated they could point to their long list of transgressions to show incompetency rather than planned conspiracy. 

I would attempt to say they need to get back to the "good ole' days" of presidential protection but...Kennedy, Reagan, not a good record (unless keeping 8 out 10 from getting shot and 9 out of 10 from getting killed is a good record?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Service laptop 'with Trump Tower floor plans' stolen in New York. - by DuckforcoveR - 03-18-2017, 02:13 PM