Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Drinks On The House
We have heard from EyesOpenMouthShut and he's recovering from Surgery, But Also He's a New Father!  minusculebeercheers
@"EyesOpenMouthShut" , Congratulations and tell your Wife Hi and your new son we'll hold a Special Membership Open Just For Him!
Now have a Drink and Thank You For The Update,,,,,,,  minusculeguzzlingbeer
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-27-2016, 05:55 AM)guohua Wrote: We have heard from EyesOpenMouthShut and he's recovering from Surgery, But Also He's a New Father!  minusculebeercheers
@"EyesOpenMouthShut" , Congratulations and tell your Wife Hi and your new son we'll hold a Special Membership Open Just For Him!
Now have a Drink and Thank You For The Update,,,,,,,  minusculeguzzlingbeer

Yay! A brand new Rogue baby! tinyinbiglove Glad EOMS is healing up! tinybiggrin
Oh I had to come back in here. I forgot to order my drink. One black Russian please, in a snifter glass because they're nicer and fill it up! tinybiggrin
Congrats @"EyesOpenMouthShut" !

Wish you and the Mrs. the best  minusculebiggrin 

[Image: congratulations-for-new-baby.jpg]

[Image: Congrats-On-Your-New-Baby-Boy-Glitter.gif]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Pimms please, congratulations on our first 'Rogue Baby'
(It's Wimbledon-time, so I was just being fitting too!)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=220]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Get well soon, @"EyesOpenMouthShut", and congratulations on the new addition. 

This calls for a toast...

To EOMS and the new arrival! May life bring you and your family all the joys of parenthood, which only lasts until they become teenagers; it's mostly downhill from there.
Wait, that wasn't a good toast.  Let's try another one...

May your arms and hearts always be full
May your homes be full of laughter and sunshine
May your children grow with wisdom and love
May your house be a house of love and forgiveness

[Image: stock-photo-group-of-friends-toasting-wi...171489.jpg]
Hope to see you back here soon.   minusculebeercheers
Thanks eveyrone for the well wishes, i'll be popping in more often as Mini MEOMS requires less feeding times. I've missed you guys and even when i couldn't figure out where you all went because im bad at email reading, i went over to the site that shan't be named and geez... have you guys seen the steaming pile of politics its turned into over there? yikes.. no thanks, says I. Oh, and @"guohua"  tinylaughing  saving him membership might be a little wait, yeah? let's see if we can make it happen though tinycool
EOMS,

Hope you heal fast !!! You were missed !!

Thumbs up to the new Mommy, the new Daddy and the little mini-EOMS !!

Cheers !!!

minusculebeercheers

[Image: congrats-on-your-new-baby-enjoy-fatherhood-glitter.gif]
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
OH, I can just see EOMS now,,,, No different than Mr. G when he was changing Diapers.
I think there's a picture to be had here,,,,,,,
[Image: 1jvv6JZ.jpg]Yes World's Best Father! smallcrackingup
Every dad Needs His Very Own Diaper Changing Tool Box.
[Image: gfdtb-home_07b.gif] [Image: 272546ae80ed591c2a1d0e02401fa1c0.jpg]
I remember changing diapers for my oldest...meh. No sweat.

My youngest...no problems either. Up to one day where I dunno what in the heck he had eaten but whatever came out, I called it the nuclear waste deposit. Opened the windows, doors, turned green and that was the very last time I'd ever change a diaper. Pampers and I have divorced ever since.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(06-29-2016, 12:32 AM)solarius Wrote: I remember changing diapers for my oldest...meh. No sweat.

My youngest...no problems either. Up to one day where I dunno what in the heck he had eaten but whatever came out, I called it the nuclear waste deposit. Opened the windows, doors, turned green and that was the very last time I'd ever change a diaper. Pampers and I have divorced ever since.

I was good for a long bit. Until one day...one dreadful day...out came that "Blatz splatter". It was the most powerful thing I had ever seen from such a small body. Covered the face, outstretched arm, wall, everything. My wife still reminds me of that. It's that one story where "shit faced" and "Blatz" go together in a story about me! tinycool
This baby stuff is tough work... mediumguitarplayingbaby Can i get one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer?  minusculeguzzlingbeer Just put it on Sol's tab tinylaughing
(07-13-2016, 01:58 AM)EyesOpenMouthShut Wrote: This baby stuff is tough work... mediumguitarplayingbaby  Can i get one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer?  minusculeguzzlingbeer   Just put it on Sol's tab tinylaughing

Yes it is Tough Work and That Smell Sometimes Can make You ill!!!!!
Have another drink on the House! Daddy!!!!!  tinylaughing
(07-13-2016, 01:58 AM)EyesOpenMouthShut Wrote: This baby stuff is tough work... mediumguitarplayingbaby  Can i get one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer?  minusculeguzzlingbeer   Just put it on Sol's tab tinylaughing

Congrats again! Just remember, they don't have to be perfect. Just bruise free with all extremities (barring unforeseen circumstances) when they enter school and all will be fine tinylaughing minusculebeercheers
When we decided to start a family, my wife's career was on the up & up, and I hated mine...
So, we decided that I'd take time out to look after our newborn, when she returned to work after her 6 months maternity leave was finished.

I was a stay at home dad for about 4 years until our second son arrived.
If I had a penny for every dirty nappy I've dealt with!!!

Gawd, do you remember the very early ones from the first day or two???
Talk about Toxic Waste!!!! OMG!!!

Still, both myself and our firstborn survived the ordeal and are doing fine.

The hardest part wasn't the nappies.
It was the loneliness and lack of adult company.
All of my friends were working during the day.

All of the "mums" would get together for coffee and shopping, but it just seemed... "inappropriate" for a guy like me to be invited.
Even at a kids soft play zone... all the mums would be sitting there chatting away, when this big guy comes in... on his own with a toddler....
I can still feel them staring at me, like I was an alien or something??

The daytime groups where parents could get together for play and support etc were all called "Mothers & Toddlers" groups in my area.
Although our local one actually changed its name from that to a "pre-5's" group when I eventually got invited to join them!
I was still the only guy there for about 2 years, and I still think that they only wanted me there to move all the heavy stuff and help make the tea!! LOL

It was quite hard, but I wouldn't have changed it. I got to spend loads of time with my boy and everyone who meets him says that he's a credit to us.
ENJOY the time you have with yours, because it slips away so quickly!!

G
Gordi said: ENJOY the time you have with yours, because it slips away so quickly!!

Oh I totally agree. It seems like only yesterday I was changing my son's nappy as he was
peeing in my face whilst gurgling with laughter. Now he lives in his own digs with his girl
-friend, towers above me in both height and intellect and is a scientist.

I'm proud of him and miss those early days... but not the peeing in the face, of course.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-13-2016, 04:48 PM)BIAD Wrote: I'm proud of him and miss those early days... but not the peeing in the face, of course.
tinysurprised

Because it still happens????
tinywhat
(07-13-2016, 02:26 PM)gordi Wrote: When we decided to start a family, my wife's career was on the up & up, and I hated mine...
So, we decided that I'd take time out to look after our newborn, when she returned to work after her 6 months maternity leave was finished.

I was a stay at home dad for about 4 years until our second son arrived.
If I had a penny for every dirty nappy I've dealt with!!!

Gawd, do you remember the very early ones from the first day or two???

Still, both myself and our firstborn survived the ordeal and are doing fine.

All of the "mums" would get together for coffee and shopping, but it just seemed... "inappropriate" for a guy like me to be invited.
Even at a kids soft play zone... all the mums would be sitting there chatting away, when this big guy comes in... on his own with a toddler....
I can still feel them staring at me, like I was an alien or something??

The daytime groups where parents could get together for play and support etc were all called "Mothers & Toddlers" groups in my area.
Although our local one actually changed its name from that to a "pre-5's" group when I eventually got invited to join them!
I was still the only guy there for about 2 years, and I still think that they only wanted me there to move all the heavy stuff and help make the tea!! LOL

It was quite hard, but I wouldn't have changed it. I got to spend loads of time with my boy and everyone who meets him says that he's a credit to us.
ENJOY the time you have with yours, because it slips away so quickly!!

G
Put Gordi, Today you'd Fit Right In,,, all the Gays and LGBT's wanting to have kids you'd just be another Dad or Make Believe Mom  tinylaughing 
Why don't you guys give it another try and see how you're accepted today!  smallcrackingup
(07-13-2016, 04:48 PM)BIAD Wrote: Gordi said: ENJOY the time you have with yours, because it slips away so quickly!!

Oh I totally agree. It seems like only yesterday I was changing my son's nappy as he was
peeing in my face whilst gurgling with laughter. Now he lives in his own digs with his girl
-friend, towers above me in both height and intellect and is a scientist.

I'm proud of him and miss those early days... but not the peeing in the face, of course.
tinysurprised

WHAT?? You didn't have your sign hanging close by?
[Image: QiTjs.gif]  tinylaughing
(07-13-2016, 02:26 PM)gordi Wrote: Gawd, do you remember the very early ones from the first day or two???

G

The black tar ones.. geez im glad those are gone.

the isolation isn't so bad, i like it quiet when it's quiet.