Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward
(10-03-2016, 04:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Probably one reason I find this all so fascinating is because I've been looking for answers since I had an experience when I was 18 that involved a UFO... and I truly believe it was not from this world based on how it moved, and the fact that it caused the people around me to stop in time, but I was still aware of it.  I've told this story on many occasions, so I won't repeat it again.

They have some form of technology that actually "freezes" people in time while the "subject" they are interested in is still able to move and see that time around them has stopped.  It's really hard to believe and even imagine that this is possible, but all I can tell you is, it happened to me, so I'm more open to hearing these "outlandish" stories that these people are telling, and not immediately calling them crazy without further investigation.

If they have the tech to do to me what they did, why would they not have the tech to regress people back in time?
I mean, it all involves "controlling time", and to me, it seems they have it down pat!  They know how to manipulate Space/Time.  It's beyond my understanding... something I still have a hard time grasping as a reality, but I know it's true. And I've spoken with others who have had the same experience with people turning into statues around them during a UFO sighting, so I'm not alone in that regard.

If I hadn't had that experience, I would be doing the same as all of you and immediately dismissing this story and calling the people "nuts", but it did happen to me, so I'm left with wonder and still seeking answers.

I'm not saying some of these people aren't lying, or just trying to make a buck, but I don't think all their story can be dismissed so easily, based on my own experience.

Please, consider my position as I continue my journey to explore and seek understanding .

You are coming along for the ride, whether you like it, or not.   minusculetongue   minusculebiggrin

I do not doubt your experience. It occurred because of the nature of time and space. That nature is very difficult to explain, and therefore hard to make anyone else understand. The problem is language - we don't have words for the concepts. I'll give it a try, but understand that the words I'm going to use convey at best an imperfect understanding of the concepts involved.

A movie is made up of a series of still images. When these images are flashed sequentially before the human eye at a faster rate than the brain-eye system can process, they give the illusion of motion. Now, since the individual images are 2-D, the resulting motion picture is also 2-D. The world around us is solid - or gives the illusion of solidity, anyhow (matter is mostly nothingness, vacuum occupied by tiny energy charges whirling around one another that we call "atoms") - and in 3-D. Each "instant" is encoded as a 3 dimensional "tableaux", is immutable, and has a "phase", for lack of a better word. We perceive the change of "phase" as "the passage of time" - but time is not actually passing, space is changing phase rapidly enough to present the illusion of the passage of time to our sensory apparatus, just like a movie gives the illusion of motion in the picture.

This presents several startling possibilities. One is that time travel is technically possible by matching phase to the earlier or later "time". Another is that neither the future nor the past can possibly be changed by a time traveler. They are "set in stone", and we are just along for the ride, whether traveling in our own "time" or another one. We could observe, possibly interact, but not change anything.

The real nature of "space-time" has implications for ghosts and the like as well, and the ghosts people see could be from the past, or the future, or they may be actual spirits freed from the constraints of space-time.

This is why, to spirit, time has no meaning. they are no longer tethered to a particular sequential "phase change". The thing that ties them to physical space during our lifetimes is the bond they have formed with the physical body, and we are more or less a slave to that journey until freed from the physical bond.

In your experience, I believe that bond was temporarily broken, or at the very least strained to the point that you saw one "frame" of "time", but were not physically bound to the passage of time as we know it. The other people were not really "frozen", you were temporarily freed from that phase change.

Now, getting into the notion that each instant spawns a multitude of other instants or "timelines" based upon decisions or events that instant is pregnant with gets even more complicated, so I'll not go there today... my brain already hurts, and I don't want it to explode.

These folk could, therefore, not have been "regressed" in time. Changes would have had to have occurred, and either they would have been "missing" for their 20 year hitch OR the twenty years of memories they brought back would be of events that never happened, because they were not gone to experience them.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward - by Ninurta - 10-04-2016, 06:49 AM