Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward
I was going to make a "no comment" comment, but that seemed sort of silly, so I won't.

I've had "missing time" where all of my family knew I was gone, but none knew where I was, and they still don't... and never will. I'm not telling. No one "regressed" me in time or otherwise to cover the gaps. They're still there, but not too many question it any more. It just is.

I was not on Mars, and won't cook up a cockamamie story claiming I was there just to cover where I really was. That, too, would be a dumb thing for me to do. Better for them to just wonder than to think I've lost my marbles over a BS story... or to know the facts, and look at me fearfully sideways the rest of my days.

These folks are lying. every single one of them. I don't care why they are lying, but they are. If you really want to know why they are lying, we can always go off on another grand jaunt of investigation as has been done before to uncover the why, but in the end it won't be that important. It usually boils down to money. I have serious doubts that they'll have anything like the saga of Judy Faltskog/James van Gruenen, with supporting cast of the likes of Wayne Herschel, but I could be wrong there. It could be another helluva ride.

Like Judy/James' story, it does not add up, has glaring contradictions of logic, and will not hold water upon cursory inspection, much less close inspection. Those contradictions of logic are the place to start, the gaps in the armor that will allow one to peel back the layers and find the truth underneath.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward - by Ninurta - 10-03-2016, 08:57 AM