Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward
Dear Mystic.
If the Nazis had the power and technologi to travel to the moon or just into Space, Well I think they would have won the war, remember, like Japan they were very short of Oil and Metal and other supplies the last two years of the war. They didn't even have a bomber that could cross the Atlantic Ocean.

As far as these men claiming to have be kidnaped and tested and trained then given a 20 year obligation to serve and Then Allowed To Rejuvenate Back To their earlier age and a brain swipe to forget.
NO!
The Government's no nothing they do is Perfect and I believe we have a  Very advanced Space Fleet. Not this Battle Star Galactica or Space Above and Beyond Stuff with Space Aircraft Carriers and Battle Ships and Destroyers. 
I believe our alien friends / masters allow us to explore and meet and greet other friendly aliens.
No, you know as well as we do, there are plenty of Women and Men who'd Gladly Volunteer for that duty and live the rest of their lives of world.

These people that are making these claims are just looking for their 20 minutes of radio and youtube fame or to push a book deal.

Now that Just My Humble Opinion Of-Course.
Are we out there? YES! Does NASA turn off the camera's on ISS when one of our's or their interstellar spaceship get seen, YES! 

But with that said, We need YOU Mystic Wanderer to keep bringing us these articles to dissect and to debate and give our opinions on because,,,, Maybe, Just Maybe one of our Guest Viewers we be able to register and get us more Facts and Proof.
Please Don't Stop or Get Discouraged.
So Thank You!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward - by guohua - 10-03-2016, 03:59 AM