Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward
(10-02-2016, 04:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So you guys/gals think everyone I've posted here is lying about the same thing?

Then, the question arises, "WHY?"  And deserves to be researched and answered, don't you think? 
What is the purpose of all this? minusculethinking

No Mystic, I personally believe that there are people out there that have had very strange
experiences and the world we have rammed down our throats is not the true reality.

However, large claims demand a hefty dollup of evidence and for someone to announce
that they have spent the majority of their life living on other planets in the name of work,
can stretch anyone's credulity.

I know it's easy to spout 'pics or it didn't happen' I do truly understand that.
But these accounts may seem to steer their ships in the same direction, but it just seems that
rationality is required to be placed to one side when reading them.

I will research this gentleman and look for the information regarding him being abducted
from his family. Surely, there'll be some evidence that he went missing in the time that he's
stated and his reappearance will have been noted somewhere.

But when someone steps forward in this cynical age and says they've been working for
corporations on the planet Mars, it's prudent not to just jump in with both feet.

My comments are certainly not a slur on your own investigation skills.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another SSP Whistle-blower Comes Forward - by BIAD - 10-02-2016, 05:27 PM