Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big bad changes for the world net
(07-08-2021, 06:12 AM)727Sky Wrote: Many of us have heard how the IRS was used against political enemies and how everything we post online goes to some branch or entity of NSA. There were supposedly rules and laws set up for the security agencies to follow when spying on American citizens. Evidently the rules are for us pedestrians and not those in power. Even the people who are suppose to be in oversight are afraid of these organizations and what they can do to one's career or bank account. 

I recommend maintaining neither a career nor a bank account. They cannot screw around with what is not there.

Years ago, old folks around here, recalling the Great Depression, did not deal with banks. The old saw about "burying your money in mason jars" was a reality here. As a matter of fact, my first wife's grandpa had buried around 30,000 dollars in gold coin - in actual mason  jars no less -  that has never been found. He buried it years and years ago -Probably around 80 years ago. Anyone finding it now would realize a substantial increase in the price of gold. I have an idea of where it is, but can't be assed to dig it up. I can't eat gold. I think I'm the last living person with any idea of the approximate location of it, and I'll take that information to the grave with me. It ain't MY money, or anyone elses. There aren't many left alive now that even know it ever WAS buried.

Banks were not trusted here after the Depression. I still don't trust them, but considered them to be a necessary evil until 2008. In 2008, I found that their evil outweighed their necessity, and stopped dealing with them altogether. I've not had a bank account since. Don't need one, don't want one. I have mason jars if that becomes necessary. I'd rather fill them with moonshine, but money runs a close second if they make it necessary.

Likewise credit. I have not engaged in the credit scam since 1993, when I cut all my cards up. I still don't miss them, and that's been 28 years ago.

Careers are for suckers. They depend far too much on other folks' good will, and not nearly enough one one's own ingenuity. I recommend entrepreneurial enterprise in vocations that people NEED, rather than stuff people just WANT. If they just want it, there is far too much competition, and folks can end you at the drop of a hat, ruin your vocation altogether. On the other hand, if they NEED it, they can't very well do without it. Call it job security. if you don't have a boss, then the bastard can't very well fire you over a social media post or whatever.

I'm in a wee ruckus with the IRS right now, as we speak. They claim they don't know me, or, more precisely, don't know that I am who I am, all in an effort to not pay me what they owe me, including a crap ton of back pay. That's fine by me. If they don't know me, they won't miss my contributions when I stop sending them, now will they? If they wanna take me to a Federal court, that's cool, too. they can take my contribution out of what they owe me. I'll still be money ahead.

Bottom line is: whatcha gonna do with folks who just don't care WHAT you do?

I already have sniper blinds located and decked out for any of the Black SUV boys. Don't screw with me, fellas. You'll never be seen again, and the world - and your families - will be left to wonder what became of you.

If any of them doubt it, they are welcome to test me any time they feel froggy.

They should bring their own body bags. I won't supply them. I'll just leave them laying for the rats and bugs and worms and assorted critters to gnaw on and dispose of.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Big bad changes for the world net - by 727Sky - 07-05-2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by PLOTUS - 07-07-2021, 01:37 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by PLOTUS - 07-07-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by 727Sky - 07-08-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by Ninurta - 07-08-2021, 07:01 AM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by BIAD - 07-08-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: Big bad changes for the world net - by guohua - 07-09-2021, 12:45 AM