Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLAYING GOD? Tens of millions spent on huge project to change the WEATHER
I don't know how I missed this thread, unless that was when we were working the Choctow Indian Fair and didn't have time to log in.

Anyway, I back up Mystic as in -- "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"     minusculebiggrin

As per my What is the U.N. Weather Warfare Treaty of the 70's thread, governments are allowed to manipulate the weather as long as it is for "scientific" purposes (cough-cough) and not used as a weapon upon another Nation. minusculerolleyes

As we did during the Vietnam war, with Operation Popeye.

Now then, what I have been wondering is -- what kind of long term damage has been done to our environment/climate after decades and decades of multiple governments playing God with the weather???
52 countries listed per this article, but believe there are many more.

That cannot be good for our planet, to  manipulate and force changes in weather patterns continuously, all over the globe.

Also can't help but wonder if that is not the real reason behind the GW agenda, to shift blame else where. 
Just saying.... tinysure

Not to mention, where EXACTLY is all this collected bogus carbon taxes really going?

If this little weather experiment cost tens of millions of dollars, well.........looks like a grand way for consumers to pay a bullshit CO2 tax/fine all the while governments get to play God with Mother Nature. pfffft.

NO --I do not trust our government to tell us the truth either .......(((bwhahahaha)))

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYING GOD? Tens of millions spent on huge project to change the WEATHER - by senona - 10-04-2016, 07:58 AM